Call us: +27 21 876 3902
Visit us: R45 Main Road | Franschhoek | Western Cape | South Africa
Terms & Conditions
- Single supplement = 25% on the sharing rate.
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm / secure your booking.
- Prices include VAT and levies.
- Breakfast is served daily. If your package doesn’t include breakfast, this can be charged separately.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Deposits and payments are refundable, subject to the cancellation policy, see details below.
- A 50% cancellation fee will apply on the full booking amount should cancellation occur less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply on the full booking amount should cancellation occur less than 3 days prior to arrival.
- In the event of a late arrival, premature departure or no show, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
- All reservations and cancellations to be made in writing via e-mail. No telephonic, SMS, or WhatsApp cancellations will be considered.
- All rates are quoted in South African Rand and foreign currency payments are accepted at the daily bank rate of exchange valid in South Africa on the date that payment is received.
- Please note that we do not offer credit facilities and the balance of the account must be settled promptly, on departure.
- Credit card details to be provided regardless of payment method. This is to secure the cancellation policy.
Please note that you enter the Val d’Or Estate premises at your own risk. The owners, directors, agents, management and/or their employees are not liable for any injury/death to any persons whether caused by their negligence or not, nor for loss or damage to property, by theft or any other cause whatsoever.
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. No firearms are permitted.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED.
Parents/guardians need to be aware of the danger posed by a nature estate and surrounding dams, and pools. Care should be taken in deciding when and where children are allowed to move around and/or play. We require that children remain under adult supervision at all times and that the parents/guardians ensure that their children do not disturb the peace and tranquillity for the other guests.
Other activities are available by prior arrangement and babysitting services are also available at an additional charge.
Generator Operating Policy
As a result of periodic electricity outages (load shedding), the Estate has automatic switch over to generator power for general operational purposes alongside gas geysers. We strive to keep our carbon footprint to the minimum, but the generator will make a noise when on, but is for our guests’ comfort and convenience.